Friday, January 9, 2009

This week

So this week has been awsome!! I have graduated from high school, then i was accepted into college and will start on the 26th of January, and lastly I got a job. You see this is a big thing because i am 20 years old and my senior year was a little screwed up. In the middle of it i moved in with my dad then he split and i moved back into my mom's house. Then my mom, step-dad, and me moved to Indiana. So it kind of screwed me up. so i had to go through all this crap and i finally passed everything and finished. Well Before i found out that i passed i started to look into colleges just to have some options and well i have been accepted into the University of Phoenix which is an only school where i will be studying technology and web design so i can learn how to make video games. Lastly i got a new job. now most of the time this may not be that great but i havent had a job in like 8 months and im in a new town and no friends so i have been sitting here at home for 8 months with noone but my parents to talk to and nothing really fun to do or anyone to go and hang out with. so for all of this to happen in one week it feels great! well i must go now LATER everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment